SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Solution Architect to SEB in Stockholm
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employees in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a massive impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Digitalization of our processes in customer on-boarding is key for driving both enhanced customer experience and managing risks related to collection of high-quality data to fuel data driven decision making. Your primary focus as a Solution Architect will be on evolving the architecture in our customer and end user facing solutions supporting e.g., customer on-boarding as well as the modern API’s, backends and processes that support these interactions.
You can expect to be a future key player in an area that will undergo a lot of transformation during the coming years both in terms of deployment of modern technology and transforming the way of working and processes.
As a Solution Architect, you will:
• Be part of a team of skilled solution architects working with different tribes and initiatives in the Data and Processes domain, focusing on Customer Lifecycle Management Tribe.
• Work in one of the focus areas in the bank designing innovative solutions and transforming our current solution to manager customer information through its lifecycle to meet the demand from customers, regulators, and internal users.
• Involve a high degree of complexity both from a technology perspective and from a people and process perspective and the solutions architected are cornerstones in SEB’s future architecture.
Who we are looking for
• You are a curious team player with a deep interest in how innovative technology can be used to solve different business concerns while also being good at communicating across different lines of business.
• You have experience in architecture with a focus on both technology and business.
• You are comfortable working in a virtual organization and take responsibility to drive change initiatives.
• You have a deep understanding of modern front-end architecture, API’s, and micro service development.
• Furthermore, you also have an interest in web application security and driving transformation of legacy solutions toward cloud-based delivery models.
• Previous experience from working in the financial industry, especially in areas with regulatory compliance, is a big plus as well as experience from working with business architecture and reference models in the banking domain.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Interesting, cutting-edge work
• Excellent office environment
• Agile and modern ways of working
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on a running basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than year-month-day. If you have questions about the position, please contact Oskar Roman, Domain Architect, +46707455732. SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/