Your team and daily work
Keep on reading or listen to Josefin Storm and Johan Kälvesten (maybe your future colleagues?) about their journey at NIRA, how they describe the team you will work in, the role as Algorithm Developer and what it's like to be a part of NIRA.
You will be working in a team using sensor fusion and signal processing skills to develop new features for the software products Tire Grip Indicator and Tread Wear Indicator. You will be working in close cooperation with the team's skillful engineers with design, conceptual implementation (Matlab) and the development of the product (C).
This is what you will do
- Algorithm development of new vehicle analysis features.
- Apply signal processing theory on real world vehicle data and implement solutions in code.
- Identify and suggest improvements to continuously improve our products, tools and processes.
- Participate in all parts of the early stages of product development, reaching from initial customer contact, software development to live demonstration of the new feature.
- BSc degree or higher in relevant area
- At least two years experience of working as a software engineer and algorithm development
- C, Matlab, Python
- Driver's license
Preferred Qualifications within some of the following fields:
- Signal processing
- Agile methods
- CI/CD system
- Vehicle dynamics and vehicle standards (Autosar, CAN, FlexRay, etc.)
We at NIRA believe in making roads safer by developing sophisticated software solutions for passenger cars. The Road Surface Information cloud platform is a family of products with a common aim of improving the safety and the comfort of our roads. The main input is data from millions of cars carrying NIRAs sensor fusion algorithm and based on the output and our cloud algorithms we are providing a complete view of the state of the road surface and vehicle surroundings in our cloud applications.
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest - please do not wait to send us your application!