SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
You will link up with movers and shakers with experience from top tier growth companies and tech industry leaders to shape how we think with data going forward. We will more than strongly influence what data driven means for saving and investing.
As part of our delivery team you will often laugh, have a good time with your team members. We enjoy humour and sharing fun times. You will regularly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders. Furthermore, you will provide knowledge and guidance in the technical vision, mentor and continuously help improve team members performance in addition to developing the latest solutions.
What you will be doing
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Working on and implementing the technical roadmap for how we want to make data available within the Savings & Investments area.
• Collaborating with architects and developers.
• Coaching more junior colleagues.
Technologies available span over a wide range, including amongst others:
Object oriented languages. Python, C#/.Net, Kafka, Containers, REST API, API architecture. Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, Scaling, relational databases (Oracle/MSSQL/DB2), Big Data (Hadoop/Data Lake/Spark), and more.
Who we are looking for
• Extensive experience in software development, it’s preferable with experience from a cloud or containerized stack with virtual infrastructure. You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
• A deep understanding of system design, data structures, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
• A team player personality and skilled in communication and collaborating in a multicultural environment.
• A forward-thinker mindset in your field, and you encourage and drive change and continuous improvement across teams, tools and processes.
• An analytical mindset that enables you to solve complex technical problems, anticipate possible challenges and proactively address those challenges.
What we offer
• Working with skilled, passionate and progressive team members
• Opportunities to help transform an industry.
• Innovative company in forefront of technology.
• Challenging, cutting-edge work.
• Attractive compensation and benefits.
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits.
Ready to join?
Attach a brief description of yourself and how you can contribute to the job together with your CV. Since we select candidates on a running basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-04-01. If you have questions about the position, please contact Filip Marzuki, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/