SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you have a passion for being part of transforming SEB into a digital bank of the future? And would you like to do that through a close cooperation with our management teams with your eyes on the transformation of our IT portfolio? Then look no further and start reading below.
What you will be doing
Your formal role will be IT Solution Coordinator within the part of our Technology division called the Technology Savings, Financing and Advisory area. The area covers solutions for investments and savings in stocks and funds; financing and loans products as well as advisory services to guide our customers in the best possible way. Or to put it short, you will be working with key cornerstones in a banking offering that attracts a strategic focus for SEB.
You will belong to the Architecture and Cross Role department. Together with three other IT Solution Responsibles you will form a team that will be your closest colleagues (the cross function). The position is a supporting, facilitating and driving role for the area to fulfil its key responsibilities through close interaction with the management team.
The area is undergoing a strong digitalization trend and is transforming both from a technology perspective as well as from an agile way-of-working perspective. Key technology trends include data driven solutions and transformation to the cloud. In parallel with new technology trends it is important to manage and keep track of our existing solutions, revitalize and document them to secure a future proof IT portfolio.
Your responsibility will be to:
• Actively support line managers: with securing a healthy IT portfolio from an IT risk and IT compliance perspective. This includes support to our management team for managing relationships with external vendors and partners as well as support for our in-house built solutions.
• Be a driver in our agile transformation: where you would support, facilitate and structure our agile transformation and agile way of working from an IT portfolio perspective.
• Take on project management responsibility for transformation and change initiatives that are prioritized for the area.
• Interact and communicate with many parts within SEB and outside including management teams across Technology, Operations and Business as well as IT risk, IT compliance, architects and our key vendors.
In summary, this is a role where you will be a trusted advisor and change agent for our management team. You will drive and be part of many interesting transformations as well as supporting in keeping our house in order from an IT portfolio perspective.
Who we are looking for
• You have an interest and experience in stakeholder management and possess clear inter-personal and cooperation skills.
• You have experience in coordinating and managing smaller projects and initiatives.
• You have an understanding of the IT-area and agile ways of working, preferably with experience from the SAFe methodology and agile portfolio management.
• You are structured with well-developed oral and written communication skills. You can easily communicate and visualize your ideas and proposals and interact with senior stakeholders.
• You assume personal accountability for the tasks you take on and deliver high-value results.
• It would also be an advantage if you have experience from IT asset management, IT risks, IT compliance, financial controlling or vendor relationships.
• Equally important as any formal experience is that you have a true passion to learn and a genuine interest in the technology area.
What we offer
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Innovative company in the forefront of technology
• Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role.
Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 25 Mars 2022. If you have questions about the position, please contact Magnus Carlblick, Head of Architecture and Cross Function within the Technology Savings, Financing & Advisory area, email@example.com, +46 70 462 21 22.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/