SEB • Örebro • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing:
- Play a key role in creating customer value in one of our agile teams that are developing the global payment platform.
- Work with implementation of functionality and be a part of taking us forward on our DevOps journey.
- Collaborate with other teams, architects, business analysts etc. to make sure we take us towards our goals through good collaboration.
We believe that you are passionate about development and eager to constantly learn. You are proactive and contribute with ideas and suggested improvements on our way of working. You take pride in delivering clean, efficient, maintainable, and tested code.
Who we are looking for:
- A senior developer with high skills in working with agile development together with product specialists and stakeholders.
- Experience in working with DevOps, CI/CD and automation is needed.
- You will work in the Microsoft-stack with .NET and Kubernetes, and event driven architecture.
- Equally important is your experience in from turning demands into well-functioning technology solutions.
- An understanding of business and experience from IT-design is also required.
- You will be part of an agile team, which is responsible for developing and maintenance of the global payment platform.
Key tools and techniques:
- MS Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server
- .NET Core
- Agile way of working
What we offer:
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Please submit your CV and application in English describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB Kort and our team. You are welcome to apply already today, but no later than 2nd May, 2022. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mikael Kanrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/