Scania • Södertälje • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success depends on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
In the legal domain area within Product development IT, we develop applications to make it possible for Scania to fulfill legislation demands and sell our products. The legislation we support are Emissions, Chemical substances, Cyber Security and Export control.
Are you the right Solution Architect for us? Would you like to be part of one the most interesting transformation on the market?
• Work with the development teams, analyzing the architectural impact, providing solution proposals, and acting as a technical expert for the Legal domain team.
• With an overall view have a long-term vision about technical architecture and lead new practices and introducing it to the team.
• Help propose, design, describe and manage solutions in relation to the technical and business requirements to guide the team in line with strategy.
• Analyze and optimize with a holistic perspective focus on creating value for the customers.
To be successful in the role you need to have
• Have a background in Software development
• Expertise in any of the architectural diagram tools
• Ability to understand the overview and build a picture of how the value stream Legal contributes to the Scania business
• Knowledge of developing solutions using cloud services such as AWS.
• Excellent understanding of IT development and problem solving, preferably experience working with software architecture.
• Ability to dig deeper into technical issues as needed and to be able to simplify and connect with the team members and different stakeholders at various levels.
• Ability to lead and guide the project in making key technical decisions.
Who you are
• Self-motivated and passionate about modern solution architecture
• Team player that can inspire others
• Appreciate working in a diverse team
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
In a perfect world you are a Solution Architect with 2.000 years of experience. Our focus is though, besides your skills, your remarkable personality. With us, you don’t need to put on a mask. Come as you are and be yourself!
What’s in it for you
We are a diverse team, that come from different backgrounds and experiences and like to work in an open atmosphere. We offer a team culture that is built on trust and respect, and flexible work environment that is highly appreciated among our co-workers.
We believe you are a natural in networking & collaboration and you value sharing information & competence with other architect roles within the organization. You are someone who sees the bigger picture and has a positive attitude towards change management. Most importantly, we believe you love being in a team and solving problems together!
Although we are a competent and professional team, we do not take ourself too seriously! We offer you a fun, interesting, challenging and developing journey together with engaged colleagues within IT and business. The work environment is international and your colleagues and stakeholders are representing different nationalities and companies. In this exciting and dynamic surrounding you can influence the future IT landscape within the TRATON organization.
In addition to exciting career and personnel development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more.
If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
Please contact Team Lead Swathi Thotappa, email@example.com or Talent Acquisition Specialist Daniel Ruja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application includes a CV and cover letter. We handle applications ongoing.
Time line and process
Kindly apply as soon as possible, but no later than 4th of March 2022, since selection and interviews might be held throughout the whole application period. Please note that a background check is considered a part of the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to your application!
About Scania and IT @ Scania
Scania is a part of Traton Group and one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. Scania is also leading provider of industrial and marine engines. Service-related products account for a growing proportion of the company´s operations, assuring Scania customers of cost-effective transport solutions and maximum uptime. Scania also offers financial services.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2019, we delivered 91,700 trucks, 7,800 buses as well as 10,200 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 152 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 51,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.