SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Are you driven, proactive, highly enthusiastic, technically sounds, high perseverance and collaborative Senior software engineer then the below job is yours!
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a significant impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are looking for an experienced Senior SW developer that has a genuine interest in software development, Clean code, SW architecture, an agile mindset, and the ability to drive innovation and change. You will be working with SEB: s product master data platform and take part in our data driven development journey. Within Product Lifecycle we manage the bank common Product catalogue and ensure that product master data is made available in key bank initiatives such as digitalizing customer journeys and know your customer (KYC) processes. You will join the product master data area and take end-2-end SW development responsibility for our cross-platform product master data solution.
The consumers of the data published by master data platform is used by bank’s internal users for example: Pension & Insurance, FICC & Equities, Trading, Mortgage Loan, Private Loan, AML & Holding Control and many more.
We use following technology:
Spring Boot, Kafka, Java 11, Microsoft SQL Server, MQ, Data Lake Hadoop, Angular, OpenShift, Tomcat, Splunk, Junit, Mockito, REST-API, Swagger, Sonar, Jenkins etc.
What you will be doing
Your focus in this role will be to
• Take responsibility for end-2-end features development across the product master data platform in the all the phases of SW development i.e. Architecture design, Requirement collection, coding and unit testing.
• Lead by example on TDD in the product master data area
• Some experience of working with DevSecOps, Micro-services (12 factor) architecture.
In practice this means that you will
• Cooperate with teams, POs, team managers, process experts, scrum master in the thrive for continuous improvement in the SW development field.
• As a senior SW developer you will formulate the product SW architecture that meets the organizational bigger SW architecture.
The position is in Stockholm, Arenastaden.
Who are we looking for?
• B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. and experience from Complex software system
• Have some experience from DevOps maturity models and CI/CD
• You have some experience in API based data platform
• You encourage innovation and love working with modern and agile ways of working
• You like to drive change and are used to working independently and taking own initiatives
• Have experience working with requirement analysis
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-04-30. If you have questions about the position, please contact Shankar Gautam, email@example.com, +46 70 762 12 92
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/