Our team is currently looking for a full-stack cloud engineer who is eager to join us in our exciting cloud journey and help us build the most competitive after sales applications.
We believe the team member we are looking for is:
In our team we are passionate about building innovative and competitive products and we:
- a senior full-stack/back-end developer with cloud experience
- a person who enjoys working in an agile environment
- a person with a mindset that the coding language is just a tool to reach high business value
- a person with a mindset that nothing is impossible
- a person who is passionate about test automation
- a person open to pair and mob programming
- a team-player that help the teammates reach their full potential
So what are we actually doing?
- enjoy innovation and continuous improvements
- have a passion for building solutions that makes the customer’s life easier and better
- love technical challenges and build sustainable, high quality solutions
- put automation first instead of spending hours on manual tasks
- are curious to learn new things that we can share within our team
We are four agile development teams and a support team working with Scania’s system for maintenance of trucks and buses. It is of great importance a truck spends as much time as possible on the road doing business. To make it happen, we gather real-time data from the vehicles and optimize an unique maintenance plan for each customer depending on how the vehicle is operated.
What do we offer?
A dynamic environment where we use different coding languages and libraries for both frontend and backend suitable for AWS. Currently our main challenge is to expand our existing services into the AWS Cloud. Our teams are responsible for the complete development process, from analysis and architectural refinement to test and release, in close co-operation with the product owners. We like to build cool stuff together, have fun along the way and encourage an environment where it is fully accepted to make mistakes, learn and try again.
Are you interested in joining our team?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Send in your application with a CV attached. For questions regarding the position, please contact us at: Prerna Agrawal (Group Manager) +46-8-553 710 76.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2019, we delivered 91,700 trucks, 7,800 buses as well as 10,200 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 152 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 51,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.