👋 - we are autoSense.
We are a young start-up from Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance and develop services for private individuals and fleet managers around the intelligent networking of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter, we are creating the almost perfect digital assistant for our customers' cars.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join our agile software development team located in Stockholm and Zurich. You will be familiar with REST APIs and microservices as well as mobile app development with Flutter. We are looking for a person with a positive attitude and the ability to get things done. You will be part of a small, super friendly, agile team that works closely with the operations and product teams to develop and maintain the autoSense Connected Car apps.
THE JOB IS EXACTLY RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE FOLLOWING TASKS 🙌
- Creation of front-end and back-end services in the autoSense Connected Car Cloud
- Deploy, monitor, support and maintain these microservices
- You work closely with the product and operations teams to develop new exciting solutions or improve existing solutions for our private and business customers
- You ensure quality by conducting code reviews and proactively taking initiatives to revise or improve existing services.
- Provision of 3rd level support when necessary
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS 💪
- Proven experience in development with Flutter
- Typescript experience (2 years) in Node.JS as well as development of backend services and REST APIs
- Experience in release management
- Experience with Git
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and an eye for detail
NICE TO HAVE 🤩
- Knowledge of container-based services (Docker)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience in development with AWS services: e.g. AWS ECS, Fargate, Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS and API Gateway
- Experience or willingness to learn DevOps practices (e.g. service monitoring, setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines).
- Experience with "Big Data", AI, ML technology is welcome
- German language skills
HOW WE WORK 👩🏻💻
- Daily deployment - we commit daily and deploy several times a day using Continuous Delivery Pipelines in production.
- We work closely with the product team to define and plan new services.
- We leverage the benefits of microservices architecture
- We rely heavily on the infrastructure of established cloud service providers (AWS) so that we can focus on actual development
At Springworks International, we enable companies to bring a variety of services to end users through our state-of-the-art connected car platform.
A joined initiative by Telia Company, autoSense, AMAG, Zurich and Swisscom.