SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of international SWIFT team within Technology, Cash Management where high availability, robustness, security and system performance is of highest importance. As a scrum master, of some of SEB’s core systems, you will need to ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, while ensuring the teams delivery. Your team consists of 12 people today distributed in Stockholm, London and Vilnius. You will also collaborate to a lot of stakeholders about development, and thus grow business trust.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that main scrum principles are followed.
• Driving team’s delivery monitoring through JIRA/Confluence.
• Driving agreed improvements on all IT processes which impact the teams.
• Facilitate the sprint retrospectives, ensuring that the team review their progress against the agreed sprint goal.
• Provide transparency on the team’s activity/progress using shared tools and reports, e.g. maintaining a visible and up-to-date Scrum board via Jira.
• Identify and remove any potential impediments to the delivery of the agreed sprint commitment in conjunction with the Scrum team.
• Coach and guide the teams during the sprint by reinforcing and encouraging the team to follow core agile principles of collaboration, regular communication and transparency.
• Formulating techniques for effective Product Backlog Management.
Who we are looking for
• Have a proven experience in agile methodologies while leading agile software development process.
• Understand complexity of IT processes and systems.
• Have the ability to easily and effectively communicate across IT and business organizations.
• Have analytical mindset and problem-solving ability.
• Can deal with uncertainty around business requirements.
• Take ownership and drive things to completion in a structured, innovative and long-term solution-oriented manner.
• It is of an advantage if you have and understanding for DevSecOps and Payments area.
• Are fluent in English.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Work-life balance.
• Friendly and welcoming culture.
• Attractive compensation and benefits.
• Agile and modern ways of working.
• Deliver world-class service to customers.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than January 26th 2022. Due to Christmas holiday we initiate selection process in full in mid-January. If you have questions about the position please Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/