SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is now looking for people passionate about cyber security and penetration testing. The goal for this role is to ensure that our systems are protected from intrusions, malicious attacks and security vulnerabilities. You will be joining a newly formed team which aims to be at the forefront of cyber security and penetration testing. We are now looking for a skilled and experienced penetration tester to join the Operational Security Center (OSC). Does it sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As a cyber security engineer within OSC. Your job is to be on the cutting edge of cyber security as well as being a trusted security advisor to the infrastructure teams and developers within SEB. SEB strives to be at the forefront of financial technology, which means that you will be working with the latest technologies that the industry has to offer.
Together with the rest of our team you will also be involved in securing SEB’s infrastructure and applications. Your tasks will include:
• Conduct internal and external penetration testing activities.
• Work closely with developers and engineers to analyze and understand the security posture of software products and infrastructure.
• Facilitate workshops and training sessions for employees and to improve security awareness.
• Stay updated on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Support the development teams and infrastructure teams regarding cyber security.
Who we are looking for
You probably have a degree in engineering/IT or have gained your knowledge from work experience. You have several years of professional experience from cyber security and penetration testing. You are passionate about the topic and the social skills to communicate with both management and IT staff. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy solving complex problems. You are fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish.
You probably have knowledge in these areas:
• Couple of years of experience with conducting internal and external penetration testing activities.
• High and broad technical knowledge within IT and the security domain.
• Able to drive security awareness within SEB.
• Knowledge with frameworks e.g. TIBER, PCI-DSS, OWASP or similar frameworks.
• Experience in security of cloud platforms such as the bigger cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS).
• Experience with DevSecOps.
If you are passionate about cyber security and penetration testing, you will find your future challenge with us at SEB in Stockholm.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
•Friendly and welcoming culture
•Attractive compensation and benefits
•Opportunities to help transform an industry
•Agile and modern ways of working
•Deliver world-class service to customers
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 16/1/2022. Due to Christmas holiday we initiate selection process in full in mid-January. If you have questions about the position, please contact Johan Zetterström, team manager Operational Security Center (OSC) on telephone +4670 739 37 22.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/