SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you? We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to strengthen our team in Stockholm working in the area of large-scale data solutions.
What you will be doing
You will be part of our Data Lake Platform Foundation team with the mission to provide a future-proof, reliable and efficient data platform for SEB. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for data storage, batch processing and operations, workflow automation and orchestration, monitoring, hybrid cloud integration with GCP and much more. Everything with security and automation in mind. You will have the opportunity to broaden your competence and will be given a generous amount of time for your own ideas and projects.
We belong to the SEB Data & Analytics tribe, an international environment with multiple agile development teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies.
Who we are looking for
To thrive here you should be interested in engineering problems and like finding creative solutions to complex problems. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here.
· A Master’s degree in Engineering or Science, or a Bachelor’s degree with some years of successful working experience.
· Experience from working in Linux environments.
· Programming and scripting skills (e.g. bash, python)
· An automation, DevOps, SRE mindset.
· Collaboration skills and high sense of responsibility. We are working team based, and the ability to share knowledge and experience is fundamental.
· Experience from working with distributed computing (e.g. Spark)
· Experience from working with distributed storage (e.g. HDFS, S3, Minio)
· Version control systems (e.g. Git)
· Database knowledge (e.g. SQL, NoSQL)
· Well versed in matters of IT security
· Experience from working with container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
· Experience with monitoring, metrics and log management systems (e.g. Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, ELK)
· Knowledge of authentication and authorization services (e.g. Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth 2.0)
· Automation and configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Chef)
· Cloud technologies
· CI/CD, such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than December 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Katarina Pihl, Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/