SEB • Örebro • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will work in the team Collateral Management, which is responsible for developing and maintain the Collateral Management System within the Tech Trading EQ area in Örebro. Your assignment is also to contribute and further develop in a strategic level, a business focused application function and overall targets by focusing on a close cooperation with the business, exploring synergies and proactively point out and suggest improvements. You are supposed to suggest and lead technical transformations and modernization initiatives to secure an efficient and future proof system. Together with the team you will continue to drive the successive ongoing migration of the CMS- system to a modern micro-serviced-based solution.
Who we are looking for
· Several years of experience from TDD, SQL and .NET-development
· Ability to serve as a mentor and influential driving force in skills and investigate new technologies and concepts
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Strong speaking partner for surrounding key players
· A recognized ability to create trust and is a good team player
· You are driven and have a willingness to constantly develop yourself, learn new things and have the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
· You have well-developed oral and written communication skills both in Swedish and English, where you easily visualize your ideas and interact with stakeholders both within Business and IT
· We also expect you to be service minded, driven and flexible and to have a mindset that drives continuous improvements
· Good knowledge in: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, TDD, Angular, OR-mapper, Source control and CI, .net core, Kubernetes, Docker, Web api, micro services, DDD, Clean architecture, Experience of Solid principles, Dependency injection
· Agile way of working, preferably Scrum/Scrumban
· Common development and maintenance processes
· The banking sector
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Top class client network and projects
· Deliver world-class service to customers
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role. Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-11-19. If you have questions about the position, please contact Katarina Skagerlund, by mail email@example.com
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/