SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you? We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to strengthen our team in Stockholm, working with our scalable Advanced Analytics products.
What you will be doing
We belong to the SEB Data & Analytics tribe, an international environment with multiple agile development teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data and Advanced Analytics technologies. Together, we will increase the frequency of finding valuable insights within our data in the bank waiting to be found. Our team is dedicated to making data science and machine learning accessible by creating user friendly, secure and governed tools that standardize the ways of working.
In our team, we together with our customers to provide advanced analytics to SEB. This is the tooling for building and managing data science and machine learning models in order to enable and scale machine learning usage in SEB.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an engineer with system operations experience and an interest in system development and machine learning. You and your fellow team members will create and maintain products in the Advanced Analytics team, together with data scientists and other internal customers. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for problem solving and discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here. Especially if you also like Swedish fika!
• A degree in engineering or science, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience from working in Linux environments.
• An automation, DevSecOps and/or Site reliability engineer mindset.
• Programming and scripting skills (e.g. Python, Java and Scala).
• Collaboration skills and high sense of responsibility.We always work and deliver as a team, and the ability to share knowledge and experience is fundamental.
• Well versed in matters of IT security Agile methodologies mindset.
• Experience from working with container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Machine Learning experience.
• Experience in developing services (e.g. REST API:s).
• Data engineering experience, e.g. Apache Spark Database knowledge (RDBMS and/or NoSQL).
• Knowledge of authentication and authorization services (e.g. Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth 2.0)
• Automation and configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Chef) Cloud technologies, such as GCP. CI/CD, such as GitHub Actions.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than December 16th. If you have questions about the position please contact Mervan Yildiz at email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/