Wise IT • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Our client is now looking for an: IAM Solution Architect
We are now looking for an experienced architect to take the lead in the work. In this position, you will be one of the driving forces in IAM development. Additionally, based on your experience, you clearly understand what is needed to succeed in architectural transition and ensure correct access to different administrative services through our product.
About the role:
The key to this role is to engage and involve people and the organization, with the help of good communications skills, establishing good cooperation with the stakeholders and driving the broader architecture community, and setting direction.
We hope that you are curious, innovative, and passionate about both technology and people. In addition, have a coaching style and the ability to support people. You actively challenge the current state, set a target architecture and overall objectives, compose and act upon a roadmap to get there. You make the decisions needed to achieve the expected result based on set goals. Quality and sustainable speed are for you natural and obvious perspectives in architecture work.
To succeed in this role, you need comprehensive practical experience working with external IAM architecture in complex environments and probably software engineering experience some time back. You enjoy taking on new challenges and are motivated by working on the larger picture. You have a proactive approach and self-drive.
· Guiding other architects and developers and help define and drive the necessary competency and capacity setup
· Responsible for defining architectural strategies, standards, and principles for future development and change projects and that they are implemented, together with the rest of the architect and IAM team
· Accountable for architecture alignment with corporate strategies and the IT Architecture
· Ensure the necessary governance model is in place and run it for architecture to ensure that architecture objectives are achieved, adapted to our agile ways of working.
· Act as a facilitator of complex design discussions and drive decision processes
· Establish and facilitate architecture initiatives across the back-end service development teams, ensure we work proactively with architecture, and define direction and priorities
You will work closely together with the Project Owner and the MyBusiness team in Customer and Partner solutions and cooperate with architects from the IT architecture unit. You will also present and anchor the decisions in relevant governance bodies (e.g., steering groups).
Who are you…?
· Have experience working with architecture and development of distributed systems in a complex enterprise environment supporting multiple teams
· Experience in large migration projects involving significant changes in IAM components.
· Hands-on experience in relevant Oauth2 flows, architectures, and tools for RBAC and ABAC, and identity management for external users, i.e., customers and partners.
· Preferable experiences in IAM tools from Curity, ForgeRock, and Axiomatics
· Experience from and be comfortable with an agile development environment, leading in architectural decisions and drive towards set targets
· Experience from taking responsibility for the architecture from a quality perspective, i.e., have a cost-conscious and long-term mindset in the field of architecture
· Excellent communication (oral/written) skills are required. • Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box” required. • Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision. • Consults critical stakeholders and senior management on project design and scope. • Assists other organizations with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions.
· Proficiency in English is needed. Understanding Nordic languages is a plus.
· We’d prefer you to able to join us at the time to workshops in Espoo office
Start Date of the Assignment: 2021-11-01
Duration of the Assignment: 2022-01-31
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: Enligsh
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.