Scania • Södertälje • Heltid
@Sales IT we develop the tools which enable the sales of all Scania products, from engines and trucks to electrified buses. We are in the phase of enabling the future sales process of electrified trucks. Our strategic focus are Virtual selling, E-mobility and Solution sales.
We are now looking for several new team members to our teams @Sales IT; Sales Portal, the configuration area and within the E-mobility initiative.
Our mission is; As easy as possible to create a quote for a complex product and service offer based on customer needs and easily order it.
Your challenges working in Sales IT:
• To face technical debt and how to help us to make it better.
• Explore new areas and where it today has no “real” answers.
• To work in a “live” environment with thousands of users, totally dependent that the systems are up and running, to be able to sell our products and services.
• ...and more...!
You should have the following mindset and competence:
• You are a professional developer, meaning you easily move within different tech stacks.
• You have a mindset of quality thinking throughout your work, test automation comes naturally.
• You never do boring tasks, because you have automated them.
• You see the benefit of doing pair- or mob-programming, it’s an opportunity to share and learn new things.
• You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto.
• You love to share your knowledge & ideas, coach and help team members.
• You applying expertise and knowledge of available methods, tools, and concepts.
• It’s good if you understand the cloud services like AWS or Azure.
• It’s also good if you know how to write scalable micro-services running in Docker containers as well as writing serverless applications.
Tech we use across the ecosystem: .NET Core, Amazon Web Services, Angular 2+, SQL, Bootstrap, CSS, Rest API, Lambda, Git, C#, stenciljs, HTML5, typescript, xUnit
We believe that you have been around for some time to have experience in both successful and failed projects, from which you have learned the importance of true craftsmanship. With this experience, you can support your fellow team members in growing and improving. You are driven by challenges and are comfortable trying new technologies and ways of working.
Why should you come work with us?
• You will work with old, new or not today fully implemented cloud solutions
• Competence development is not a question, we expect everyone to always learn
• We see, “work wherever you can be awesome”, as the new normal
• If you want to be a part of a journey to enable and enhance success within sales for Scania
• TO HAVE FUN!
For more information:
Internal Scania candidates can contact Maja Javing (Hiring Manager IASD) or Andreas Strandberg (Hiring Manager IASC). External candidates are welcome to contact recruiter Enrico Richiello +46-8-553 862 71.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter, and copies of any certificates. We handle applications ongoing.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2019, we delivered 91,700 trucks, 7,800 buses as well as 10,200 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 152 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 51,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.