Do you want to work in an organisation that cares about the human being were you will have a key roll in the roll our of the SAP impelmentation in the Nordics
About Zeppelin Sverige AB and Zeppelin Denmark A/S
Zeppelin Sverige AB and Zeppelin Danmark A/S are exclusive dealers for Caterpillar Inc. in Sweden and Denmark, and offer new and used construction and mining machinery, rental services as well as engines and electricity generators. The range includes more than 100 machine types, from mini excavators to giant mining trucks. The machines are reliable, fuel efficient and based on modern technology. In the engine and generators segment, Zeppelin is a leading supplier of solutions for industrial, marine and rail applications. The Swedish and Danish operation is complete with sales, service, financing and leasing. The organizations have solid knowledge of service technicians and engineers who have served Caterpillar products for decades. Sweden has about 440 employees in 14 locations from north to south. Denmark has about 250 employees in 6 locations. Both Zeppelin companies are part of the German Zeppelin Group. More information is available at zeppelin-cat.se and zeppelin-cat.dk.
We have a new organization for Business IT Nordics with the goal to becoming a trusted ally to the business.
SAP will be implemented in the Nordics as a central project with a global template based on S/4 HANA.
In preparation to this we are looking for a Solution Architect - responsible for ensuring that the technical architecture and strategy are aligned and meet the business strategy and direction in cooperation with our central IT team in Germany.
You will be responsible for the current state architecture and assessing the changes the SAP global template will have on that architecture and the tasks and activities that will bring.
- Understand the structure of the organization, processes and technology and how it currently support the business
- Be a part of governance for our SAP environment
- Document and maintain the system landscape
- Provide and impact assessment of the SAP implementation on the current system landscape
- Be a part of the SAP implementation assuring that SAP and surrounding systems will support the business processes
- Contributing to consistency and standardization of tools and technologies
- Contributing to system integration strategy and its implementation – on a functional and technical level
- Engage with business and central IT to identify and define solution requirements
- Evaluate existing and new systems based on business requirements, current system landscape, cost efficiency, compliance, and risk
Key experience required:
- Strong knowledge of architecture frameworks, concepts and best practices
- Experience in system architecture in an environment with complex system solutions
- Extensive knowledge in SAP - preferably SAP S/4 HANA
- Experienced in principles of computer networks and IT security management
- Ability to develop relationships to facilitate effective collaboration, information gathering, and strategic decision-making
- Experience of enterprise architecture tool-/ -s
- Experience in master data management
- Experience in GDPR
- Experience in application management
- Relevant university education, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering, or experience that could count as equal
- Experienced in business analysis techniques and processes
- Certification in solution architecture is a plus
- Result driven and business oriented with experience in leading change
- Enduring and can come up with creative solutions to challenges
- Excellent communication skills, and a positive mindset
- Fluent in Danish and/ or Swedish and English. German is an advantage
- A solid company with strong values
- To work with one of the world’s strongest brands – Caterpillar
- International environment
We are recruiting one person for this position and we are searching in both Denmark and Sweden. You will report to Head of IT Nordics.
Business trips will occur as we deliver solutions to businesses throughout Sweden and Denmark, and collaborate with Denmark and Germany.