Wise IT AB • Stockholm • Heltid
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure with superb knowledge of Windows, VMware and AWS, and extensive experience in building and maintaining mission critical IT infrastructure to join our team. Our multi-disciplinary team in microfluidics, biochemistry, mechanical engineering, computational biology, and software has a proven track record of delivering successful commercial products built on deep technological innovation. Information technology is a vital and integral part of our success. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about building and operating scalable and reliable IT infrastructure and is excited to work in a highly collaborative environment alongside a diverse team of experts every day, this might be your dream position!
Additional responsibilities/work tasks:
• Design, build, maintain and monitor mission-critical enterprise infrastructure systems and services
• Automate deployment and monitoring of physical and virtual infrastructure
• Manage Active Directory environment and design and implement Group Policies
• Maintain a secure and stable IT environment; Manage patches and upgrades of systems and software
• Provide server-side support for world-wide locations and in the cloud
• Create and maintain detailed documentation of system design, implementation, and configurationWHO ARE YOU?
To thrive and succeed in this role we believe you have 5+ years of experience of IT Infrastructure Support including a minimum of 2 years in a senior System Administration role supporting infrastructure platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Multi-years of IT experience with managing Windows servers, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP in a production environment.
• Extensive experience with system architecture and building production environments on AWS.
• Experience with VMware design and administration.
• Experience with Windows filers and solid understanding of SMB and NTFS.
• Familiar with enterprise infrastructure alerting and monitoring.
• Experience with patching management software and best practices.
• Familiar with SAML Single Sign-On standard and IDaaS infrastructure such as Okta.
• Experience with enterprise backup and disaster recovery solutions.
• Strong understanding of encryption and data security.
• Solid knowledge of networking protocols.
• Proficiency in at least one scripting language, e.g. Python, PowerShell.
• Practical knowledge of ITIL framework and processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english, (swedish is meritorious)
You manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problem, you also enjoy sharing knowledge and support your team and the organization with top-class service. In addition, you function well in a fast-paced environment with varying work tasks.
DO WE FIT YOU?
10x Genomics products have been adopted by researchers around the world, including all of the top 100 global research institutions, as ranked by Nature in 2019, and all of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, as ranked by 2019 research and development spend. Cited in over 2,500 research papers, our products have enabled discoveries across oncology, immunology, and neuroscience.
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask Klas (Klas.email@example.com). Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.