Arcam AB - Göteborg - Full time
The interview starts when applying - no CV or cover letter required.
Receive statistics about all applicants - competence, status and the amount of applications.
Join us and make the impossible possible!
We are now growing our System Research team with a Signal Processing Specialist.
The sensing and monitoring functions within Additive are rapidly evolving and the industry is constantly pushing for more machine surveillance and in-situ process monitoring. In our machines, there is a huge potential in utilizing signals emitted when the electron beam hits the metal. Smart signal processing can turn the sensor data (x-ray, NIR-cameras, spectrometers etc.) into valuable machine and melt process feedback.
· We are looking for a person with a unique interest of exploring the unknown and who is passionate to develop sensing technology in our EBM machines.
· You will participate in keeping our technological roadmap attractive by understanding future customer needs
· You will have a central role in how sensing technologies are developing and are merging into our products
· The position will include occasional travelling a few times a year to partners around the world
· You will work with focus on sensor functionality development and integration into our machine software.
Competent and fun colleagues
Arcam, a GE Additive company, is an innovative partner for manufacturing in the orthopedic implant and aerospace industries. Since the birth of Arcam, our vision has remained the same: to revolutionize the art of manufacturing complex parts. Featuring some of the most advanced additive technologies available, machines from Arcam enable customers to develop unique products fast and accurately in ways previously impossible.ArcamEBM, the electron beam melting (EBM) technology pioneer, is a groundbreaking business bringing unique manufacturing opportunities to our customers.**
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. Full time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you an exciting and global working environment, which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. We are currently expanding and will soon move to a new and modern facility in Mölnlycke with very good commuting possibilities.