Arcam AB - Göteborg - Full time
The interview starts when applying - no CV or cover letter required.
Receive statistics about all applicants - competence, status and the amount of applications.
Become a part of the industry of the future - join in and take responsibility for our IPC!
We are seeking out a Systems Engineer who is prepared to take a broad responsibility and when it comes to be Arcam’s specialist in configuration of our Industrial PC (IPC).
You will actively work together with other units within our company, our customers and suppliers when it comes to testing and bringing services into service.
· Actively involved in making process and system improvements; and make recommendations
· Prepare, create and verify all configurations templates for Arcam services
· Support customers, both extern and intern, with patching and bring into-service testing
· Perform migrations, testing and activations of services in cooperation with customers
· Be the technical contact with the computer provider
· Be the requirements maker for our suppliers
· Be the advisor and provide expert competence to customers and other internal parties
· Responsibility for IPC Life Cycle Management
· Document and update all required support systems with high quality
· Competitive salary & benefits
· Experience in R&D environment with cutting edge technology
· The chance to see and influence the end product
· Swedish Management culture
· Free parking
· Several years of experience as a Systems Engineer or Systems Specialist within the area of Client Management
· Experience from Client Operating Systems up to Windows 10
· Passion for client satisfaction and customer support
· Experience from meeting end user’s high expectations and still secure the data
· Strong and current awareness of current technologies and best practice
· Team player and open minded
Employee at Arcam
Competent and fun colleagues
Arcam, a GE Additive company, is an innovative partner for manufacturing in the orthopedic implant and aerospace industries. Since the birth of Arcam, our vision has remained the same: to revolutionize the art of manufacturing complex parts. Featuring some of the most advanced additive technologies available, machines from Arcam enable customers to develop unique products fast and accurately in ways previously impossible. ArcamEBM, the electron beam melting (EBM) technology pioneer, is a groundbreaking business bringing unique manufacturing opportunities to our customers.
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. Full time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you an exciting and global working environment, which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. We are currently expanding and will soon move to a new and modern facility in Mölnlycke with very good commuting possibilities.