Interaction designers creates the experiences and structure of how the content is organized from sketching to flows to prototypes to execution. The goal? To help users find the right information and support the experiences intentions.
Interaction Design @ Making Waves
At Making Waves you routinely work on a variety of projects that integrate digital designs into services and products. Working at Making Waves means you’ll want to tackle all aspects of the design process from user research to physical and digital prototyping in creating a service or product for the client.
When starting a project at Making Waves, interaction designers must ensure every product and/or experience meets people’s actual needs.
Should the experience go beyond mere functionality? Should the experience please or even delight those who use it? Does it make life better? These types of questions are relevant to and what occupies interaction designers with us at Making Waves and, what we say makes design, a human-centered discipline. In other words, interaction designers at Making Waves ensure that the user experiencer will be: at worst, merely pleasant, and at best, utterly delightful.
The right person for the role is mid to senior in your craft with a focus and passion for UX/interaction design. You love workin as part of a team, delivering your best together with others to come to the best solution.
Who are we looking to hire?
- that someone who has + 3 years of working experience with a focus on interaction design
- has an incurable curiosity relating to all things design, technology, and science.
- has a passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
- aim to grow your skills within interaction design
For the role, we expect you to bring the following competencies:
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented mindset
- Experience with GUI concepts, wireframing, visual interface design and/or sketching experiences.
- Ability to prototype digital products, services and experiences in different fidelities and for different purposes.
- A positive” can do” attitude
Typical Deliverables: Wireframes, Prototypes, Storyboards, Sitemap, User Test, Define Experience Flows, Information Architecture, QA Test Plan.
Does this way of working and thinking on interaction design speak to you? Please upload your CV/linked in profile and Portfolio to us.