Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. It is a sweet spot for any career boost. At Oneflow, you get to chart your own course of your career and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back.
This is us:
Oneflow’s Marketing is driven by the ambition to dominate the contract automation industry entirely. Our mission is to change the way the world do business with e-contracts. We do this by telling our stories that capture the essence of Oneflow in every step of our funnel in a way that can be retold through generations. We are out-of-the-box thinkers, creative and extremely practical. We are fluent in “digital”. Our highs come from hitting our numbers, finding that secret sauce, and providing the most amazing customer experience there is in this universe.
As our CMO is going on maternity leave this summer, we are now looking for a Marketing Manager who’s in it for the long-term. The role is ideal for a full stack commercially-minded marketing professional who is in mid-senior level looking to leave her or his legacy at a high growth B2B tech startup.
This is you:
You’re driven and passionate about your job and every facet of marketing. You are a strategic thinker, a problem solver, and an unapologetic doer - you get sh*t done.
You are organized, communicative, and enjoy working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders particularly the sales, product, and customer success teams.
Your main goal is to plan, drive, and execute our marketing digital campaigns and events to acquire and nurture our prospects, partners, and customers mainly in the Nordic countries.
Your superpower is to turn complex propositions into simple communication in a way that resonates with our end users and so that it’s easy for them to choose and buy Oneflow.
What you’ll do:
- Create content and produce engaging content in different formats (blog posts, videos, social media updates, webinars, emails, sales material, event swags, etc.) with the support from our creative team.
- Work with sales and customer success teams to plan and execute events and webinars together with external stakeholders such as influencers, partners, and customers.
- Identify potential customer references in order to create case studies, gather testimonials, and reviews
- Drive paid ad campaigns on various platforms independently as well as with the help of our external digital agency.
- Manage our websites and translations of web and marketing copy.
- Hands-on work on SEO including continuous monitoring our ranking for identified keywords, improving on-page SEO, and active outreach for backlinks.
- Plan and create newsletters and email communications to prospects and customers.
- Create email campaigns in our marketing automation platform to follow up leads and paid campaigns.
During our CMO’s absence, you’ll also:
- Coach and lead the growing and diverse marketing team to reach monthly marketing goals.
- Measure and evaluate marketing activities and investments and report progress to management and the organization.
- Proactively lead our content strategy and engage with influencers, customers, and partners to continuously expose our brand to our audience on social media platforms.
Must haves for the role:
- At least 3 years experience in B2B marketing.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of these marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo).
- Hands-on experience in web publishing platform such as Wordpress.
- Proven written content (articles or blog posts) for the B2B industry.
- Proven work ability and professionalism.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Bonus points for being active on LinkedIn (interest is a must have).
- Bonus points for being knowledgable in SEO and Google Analytics (interest is a must have).
- University degree in relevant topics.
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language.
A portfolio (or examples of written work) is required to be considered for this role.
What’s in it for you
- Joining a high-growth startup with a clear vision, objectives and key results.
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits.
- High opportunities for career growth and promotion.
- Fast-paced, fun, and open work culture.
- Insurances and pension plan.
- Highly skilled and inspiring international colleagues.
- A lovely office in the heart of Stockholm.
- Leave your mark, create your own career path.
We don't offer relocation for this role.